“Your practice is very professional but extremely friendly and caring. I love all of the staff! The care I received was excellent, and I can tell that everyone wants me to get functioning as well as possible.”
Appalachian Orthopedic Center offers you the latest in bone, joint, and sports injury treatments. Our physicians and staff stay abreast of advances in orthopedic diagnosis and treatment through education, training, and advanced certifications.
You will receive comprehensive and compassionate care for a variety of orthopedic issues. Whether your problem is a broken bone or bad knee, arthritis or tendonitis, our bone and joint center is the first place to turn for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation.
Follow one of the links below for additional information about the joints. Please note that we are currently in the process of adding information about each joint. If the joint you are interested in learning more about is not listed below, you can visit our "Where do you have pain" (click here) to find information from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Article 1 - The Knee 101 (click here)
- Article 2 - Common Knee Problems and Injuries (click here)
- Article 3 - Knee Diagnostic Tests (click here)
- Article 4 – Knee Treatment Options (click here)
- MAKOplasty® - Partial Knee Resurfacing (click here)
- Article 1 - The Hip 101 (click here)
- Article 2 - Hip Common Hip Problems & Injuries (click here)
- Article 3 - Hip Physical Exam & Diagnostic Tests (click here)
- Article 4 - Hip Treatment Options (click here)
Empowering you through Education
We believe educated patients are powerful patients. That’s why we are committed to providing you with the information you need to make healthy decisions. Click on the links below to find out more about orthopedic health and conditions. We also offer a wealth of educational materials at our office.